EPP example code
These examples illustrate ways to implement EPP in several programming languages.
Example code is available for PHP, Java and Perl regarding version 3 of the EPP-server. Version 3 is released in production on June 14, 2011. The Net:DRI Perl library is patched for version 3 and WILL NOT work with version 2 of the EPP Server.
For help with EPP and example code, use the EPP Forum. (Untill forum is back up again please contact jan @ irial.com about any questions on the example code)
- How to install and run PHP example code
- PHP, example code (tar file)
- How to install and run Java example code
- Java, example code (tar file)
- How to install and run Perl example code
- Net-DRI-0.96 patched to .SE v3 epp server (install)
- Net-DRI-0.96 patched to .SE v3 epp server (patch file/zip)
- Perl, example code (tar file)